Share the gift of lifebecome an egg donor today
The donors that grace this site are true angelsa blessing to those who dream of having a child in their lives. That's why it's our privilege and honor to provide caring people, like you, with personal care and attention throughout every step of the process.
Step 1: Should you be a donor?
Be sure you fit these qualifications:
- Women between the ages of 20-30 years of age
- Mature and responsible
- Height and weight proportionate
- Any ethnic background (minority backgrounds are in high demand)
- Excellent health and genetic background
- Drug, alcohol and smoke free
- High School graduate and preferable college graduate
Step 2: The application process
- Submit your application online, by fax or send by mail. You may also call us directly as we would love to speak with you in person.
- Submit several current photographs of yourself now and as a child if possible. Photos of your children (if any) are also appreciated. Please note that potential recipients will view your photos. We are happy to return your photos to you if requested within six months.
- Once your application is received, at your convenience we'll discuss the application, gather more information and answer any questions you may have.
Step 3: Matching Process
- When a potential recipient chooses you as an egg donor, we will contact you to see if you are available to cycle
- We provide a personal letter or information introducing you to the recipient which will include:
- lifestyle information
- philosophy about child rearing
- information about the medical condition that brought them to you
- appropriate information about their relationship
- assurance that you are donating to loving parents-to-be
- A contract will be forwarded for you to sign that outlines your responsibilities as an egg donor as well as the recipient's responsibilities
Step 4: Compensation and follow up
- A follow up appointment will be scheduled at your monitoring clinic to verify that your ovaries appear normal
- Throughout the process you will be financially compensated for your time and effort
- Compensation begins at $7,000, but may be significantly higher, depending on the situation.
- Shortly after the retrieval you'll be told whether a pregnancy was achieved as a result of your generous contribution